Sunday, March 02, 2008

Magic Kingdom

Dream Land

Magic land, where dreams come true. Though I have reasonably doubt over that statement, it's not hard to understand why it is heaven for children, and some adults who are forever young at heart.

This was not quite my type of vacation, but I still enjoyed it. I think Walt Disney is an amazing artist for he's able to vision and create this piece of dreamland.

It is a place where you can be the princess, the pirate, Micky, Minnie, or Goofy. (I noticed not many boys care to be a prince.) Or you can simply be yourself. Wear any kind of clothes or costume, wear any kind of extravagant makeup, no one would think you are weird.

Maybe I shouldn't be so "clear headed" in this dreamland. I heard the tiredness in the voice of our shuttle bus driver and I saw the boredom on the face of the cast member who had repeated the same scripts over and over again. After all, it is just another job, even if it's in the magic kingdom.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I've been to Disneyland in LA, Disneyland in Hong Kong, and Disney World in Orlando...and I have to say "I hate Disney"....but at least you went to the best one. Now as I'm typing this, if I hate it so much, why the hell did I go to 3 different ones!