Thursday, December 27, 2007

Boxing Day

It's Boxing Day today.  I did't need anything, but I still went shopping.  As I had always, every year.  This year, I went to Scarborough Town Center.  

We were very lucky to find a parking spot in the first 10 min of our arrival, as the cars were lining up on the streets.  And what's the first thing I saw as I stepped out of my car?  A $20 bill.  Lying on the ground, dirty and muddy.  I call it the money from heaven (or hell). Wherever it came from, I am going to donate it.

There were so many people in the mall that I think I developed people phobic in the few hours there.  All the stores looked like they were robbed.  Shelves are empty and things scattered all over the place.  People bumping into each other, people blocking the pathway, kids running around, screaming.  Ah... headache!

In this huge chaos, I am proud to say, I didn't lose my temper, only irritated (that non of the stuff I really want was on sale), and still managed to get a couple of items. 

I had good day.  I hope you all did too.


No comments: