Sunday, December 02, 2007

This Winter Is Especially Cold



People say, this year's Winter will be especially cold...

(First Winter storm in Toronto.  Out drinking...sober enough to leave the bar before it was closed.  I slipped and fell in front of the bar.  Surprisingly not embarrassed for some reason.  It was a beautiful storm.  I couldn't reproduce it through the camera.  The camera didn't feel the same way as I did.)

(p.s.  I remember looking out the window at the bar, the streets were white.  All cars were moving slowly and pleasantly leaving a responsibly distance between each other.  There were Christmas lights blinking at the window.  Warm and cozy.  The flags of Toronto Maple Leafs stretching and crying in the wind, like the games  themselves, strugglling.  And I, wished the time could stop.  Of course, it didn't...)

No comments: